COOKIES IN USE ON THIS SITE AND HOW THEY BENEFIT YOU
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do).
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions.
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below…
MORE ABOUT OUR COOKIES
Website Function Cookies:
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- Tailoring content to your needs
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
THIRD PARTY FUNCTIONS
- Youtube – allowing you to watch video content on our website.
- Google Analytics – so we can test and adjust our content to best suit your needs.
- Gumroad Affiliate Links – if you’ve visited our site from a third party link, this cookie ensures those third parties are recognised and appropriately rewarded.
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
SITE IMPROVEMENT COOKIES
We regularly test new designs or site features on our site. We do this by showing slightly different versions of our website to different people and anonymously monitoring how our site visitors respond to these different versions. Ultimately this helps us to offer you a better website.
- Google Analytics
VISITOR STATISTICS COOKIES
- Google Analytics
TURNING COOKIES OFF
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies, learn how here. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that you have concerns around cookies relate to so-called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser, you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.
Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software;
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing http://www.attacat.co.uk, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.