With Xperiments XL, you don’t have to be an all-knowing synth techie to create incredible sounds from scratch. We have taken care of the details so your perfect sound is never more than a few clicks away.
To quickly create an atmospheric analog pad using Xperiments XL, follow these steps;
- In PRESETS (top-right menu in Xperiments XL), click on the category ‘BASIC’, then select preset number 1 ‘A PLACE TO START’.
- In SHAPING (top-left menu), click the menu icon (diamond shape) and select the SLOW PAD preset.
- In the FILTER menu, click on the menu icon (diamond shape) and select the RISE & FALL preset. Close the filter section by clicking the white ‘X’ icon in the right-hand corner.
- On Xperiments’ main screen, click the three small dots to the left of DELAY (the delay options menu). Select the DIFFUSION 1 preset.
- Increase the WIDTH slider…DONE!
For a bit of fun, once you have created the preset, try changing the core sample (top-center of the library), or changing the multi-fx located in the big diamond shape.